Who We Are
We want to be a community where we deal with real life and real relationships.
- In our journey with God…
- Our greatest pursuit is to honor God with our whole life and our greatest problem is not moral failure but a failure to honor God [Romans 1:21]
- We expect that God’s love to shape our life towards honoring and copying Him [Galatians 3:5, Galatians 5:22-23, & Ephesians 5:1]
- We look to the gospel story to be the redemptive story we live out [1 Corinthians 15:1-11]
- We find that the fullness of all things, the good and the bad, is in Christ and work towards God’s promise of good [John 10:10 & Romans 8:28]
- We experience a holy spiritual discontentment with where our lives are and be spurred on by the hope of what our lives can be [Hebrews 10:19-25 & Romans 8:20]
- We would develop a taste for truth – even when it is difficult [Psalm 119:11]
- We embrace Biblical Christianity [2 Timothy 3:5]
- We believe in the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit and earnestly desire them for God’s glory [1 Corinthians 14:39]
- In our journey with others…
- We look to be discipled and to disciple others [Matthew 28:19-20]
- We grow in and respond to our love for one another [1 John]
- We recognize that God has purposefully placed us here for His glory and we would respond by finding our place of service in God’s Kingdom work [Acts 17:26 & Ephesians 2:10].